A PDF from the Cave.org site with the basic rules you should follow.
Caves Presently Closed
New Enterprise Property – P-Caves
You’re welcome to contact us on questions and interest in caving.
- Use the map and instructions.
- We are not permitted to use the parking area in the gravel lot that is 1/10 mile from the cave trail (West of the I-81 overpass).
- Parking arrangements for Carnegie Cave — PDF file for new parking at Carnegie Cave
Comments and Notes
- No alcohol or drugs of any kind are allowed in the cave or on the park grounds.
- Park restrooms are off limits to the cavers.
- When changing clothes, be mindful that this park is used by children and the public.
- Cavers must be properly equipped with a minimum of a helmet and 3 lights per person.
- All cavers (or groups) must sign the register in the first room of the cave.
- Do not break, disturb or collect any cave formations or wildlife in the cave. They are protected by Pennsylvania law.
- For further information regarding use of this cave, obtain a flyer and map from Franklin County Grotto at: FCG@karst.org
- The Southampton Township requested that Franklin County Grotto assist in the implementation of these rules. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the cave being gated and access revoked!